Atomic Layer Deposition
is a powerful thin film deposition innovator based on the sequential reaction of gas precursors at a surface.
- Precise atomic level thickness and composition control
- Excellent conformality for deep trench with high aspect ratio and complex 3D nano- & micro-structures
- Excellent thickness uniformity in large area substrates
- Lower process temperature than CVD
- Available Materials : Metal, Metal oxide, Metal nitride, Metal sulfide, Laminate, mixed materials
- Application fields : Semiconductor, Display, Solar cell, LED, MEMS, Optical-, Bio-, Nano- and Flexible devices